This is the time to celebrate you and this beautiful life that you are creating. With every kick you are getting closer and closer to meeting your new baby. Not only do I want you to look at your images and remember how amazing you were during this time but I want you to feel absolutely beautiful. I’m going to make this experience easy for you and provide you with the level of service that you deserve.
• A consultation by phone or email to plan the perfect session for you. We’ll talk about location options, dress choices, who you want included in your session, along with what kind of photos you are looking for.
• An on-location, outdoor OR indoor, studio maternity session to include access to my client closet where I offer a variety of maternity gowns in a variety of different colors and styles.
• A proofing gallery within 48 hours of your session where you pick your favorite images from your session.
• BOTH color and black/white copies of your one-of-a kind images will be hand edited to perfection and delivered to you as a digital download. These images are yours to keep and you can print and share them whenever and wherever you’d like.
• Your final images will be delivered to you within 10-14 days of your selections being made.
• Professional quality prints and wall art may be purchased right from your gallery and delivered to your door.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND - Working with Jen for our Newborn session was amazing! From the beginning she was responsive, professional yet very friendly, and gave us great information prior to our session so we would be prepared. She has a great workflow for the session but takes her cues from the little one so she can capture the best possible moments for you! She's so patient with the babies and it's clear she genuinely loves what she does! She's really creative with her shots and is willing to work in anything that you might want (ours was military stuff)! The photos we received are incredible and we had a very hard time picking out our favorites because they were all so wonderful! She's worth every. single. penny!! We'll be using her for our son's first birthday smash cake session and our next little one as well!!
"She's worth every. single. penny!!"
Two things I love the most about Jen: she goes above and beyond with her service and creativity & she makes you feel 100% comfortable during the shoot. I had maternity photographs taken and I had a very specific vision: dark and moody with a gray background and natural materials. Jen executed it brilliantly - and we even had a chance to photograph a second look using gold leaf. The whole experience was excellent from start to finish. You should definitely choose Jen for your maternity photos - and don't be afraid to let her lean into her creativity! She's got such an eye for crafting great photos!!! I love her!
"The whole experience was excellent from start to finish"
Jen is amazing! She has captured our family of 5 and when we grew to a family of 6 just a week later with the addition of our foster daughter that we hope is soon to become a permanent addition, Jen was also there to mark her newborn phase with an incredible newborn session. Jen is hard-working and patient beyond words! As we go through this foster to adopt journey, our hope is that Jen will walk beside us capturing each special milestone til we prayerfully and hopefully make Tatum an official part of our family. Thank you Jen!
"Jen is hard-working and patient beyond words!"